[hybrid] Searching for current m_cgiirc.c or other recommended way to let qwebirc set end user IPs on connections

ADFH adfh_ircdh at hogan.id.au
Fri Nov 12 23:54:53 EST 2010

Hi folks,

Trying out qwebirc with ircd-hybrid as an alternative to java based
solutions I've used in past. So far, google searching has suggested the
module at:

http://www.wohmart.com/ircd/pub/hybrid/2-Patchsets/blitzed/ircd-hybrid-blitzed/modules/m_cgiirc.c

This, however, seems to have been written back in 2002 and has a few
things like passwords hard-coded. I was wondering if this was the
latest version or if there was a newer way of doing it before I try it
out.

--
ADFH <adfh_ircdh at hogan.id.au>