[hybrid] hi all

Gabriel Villarrubia González gvg at usal.es
Tue Apr 17 06:11:13 EDT 2012

Hi people i am a newbie with hybrid.

I installed to it, and it’s working correctly.

So I have a question, I need modify the code about PRIVMSG for a University
project, I need add text in all message between users.

I was searching in the code and I saw a m_message.c file where contains a
msg_client function.

I modified the code to a new version :

sendto_one(target_p, ":%s!%s@%s %s %s :<hi all> %s",source_p->name,
source_p->username,source_p->host, command, target_p->name, text);

then i wrote  the commands "make" and make install  but i can't see any
changes in the work mode about my server irc.

I hope your answer.

Thanks to all for this open source project.