[hybrid] Contrib module: m_webirc

Michael Wobst wobst.michael at web.de
Wed Dec 12 10:53:04 EST 2012

Hello,

the module you provided is nearly identical to ours, since both modules
are based on the m_webirc.c which ratbox provides.

Therefore, if for some reason the contributed WEBIRC module really
doesn't work, it's most likely due to a smaller bug and not because of
"incompatibility".

Also, the module you provided contains a major bug where webirc clients
may bypass active D-Lines since it doesn't update the
source_p->localClient->ip sockaddr_storage structure within the WEBIRC
registration process.

Greets,
Michael