[hybrid] Several issues found from 8.0.6

Henri Salo henri at nerv.fi
Sat Feb 2 13:28:38 EST 2013

Hello,

Today we updated several old ircd-hybrid installations to 8.0.6 with several problems:

- Servers doesn't connect using SSL at all. Error message: "Error connecting to nashi.nerv.fi: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol"
- Servers can't be linked anymore using RSA-keys. These options in the configuration has just disappeared
- Topic lenght limit can only be 300. We used to have this longer so could it be higher? Can I change this in the sources?

Could someone verify if you can link 8.0.6 servers together using SSL-connection, thank you. This is very important for our IRC-network.

--
Henri Salo