[hybrid] Several issues found from 8.0.6

Henri Salo henri at nerv.fi
Sat Feb 2 14:19:12 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 08:28:38PM +0200, Henri Salo wrote:
> - Servers doesn't connect using SSL at all. Error message: "Error connecting to nashi.nerv.fi: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol"

Our listen ports didn't have ssl-flag. Last version (7.2.x) it did work without it for some reason. We just noticed it. Sorry for bad report. One request anyway: connect{} had flags = ssl and nothing in error logs about listening ports. Could help users in the future.

Public keys can't be used to connect servers together. Must use password. This is not good. Can you fix this?

> - Topic lenght limit can only be 300. We used to have this longer so could it be higher? Can I change this in the sources?

Should be fixed.

--
Henri Salo
ps. sorry for noise :)