[hybrid] Problems becoming an IRC operator.

Mark Cunningham contact at markcunningham.ie
Sat Jan 12 21:13:47 EST 2013

You also don't have a host after your user variable as the
example.conf seems to indicate you do. I'd recommend taking the
example conf and changing the bare minimum (password hash and ip
range). Change it bit by bit from there.

from example.conf in doc/
user: the user at host required for this operator. Multiple user="" lines
are supported.

Mark