[hybrid] ircd-hybrid release notification - ircd-hybrid-8.2.39

taxinfo at ird.gov.hk taxinfo at ird.gov.hk
Sat Aug 14 14:15:27 EDT 2021

This message is an acknowledgement of receipt of your e-mail. Your e-mail
will
be forwarded to the responsible officer for processing/reply.

We pledge to give reply to enquiries as soon as possible and generally not
later than 7 working days on simple matters and 21 working days on
technical
matters.

Please note that our online services are provided through the Internet
under
eTAX at GovHK. For details, please visit the following link:
www.gov.hk/etax
(The above message is generated by an auto-reply program)

Inland Revenue Department
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

本局現確認收到你的電郵。你的電郵會轉至有關負責人處理/回覆。本局承諾會盡快回
覆,簡單事宜一般需時不超過七個工作日,技術性事宜不超過二十一個工作日。