Spoofed and ircop whois

Anthony Martinez pi at pihost.us
Mon Aug 16 15:47:40 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 09:44:03PM +0200, Simos
carved this out of pure phosphors:
> I've do it :
> cd contrib/
> make m_whois.so
> and i've copied m_whois.so on modules/autoload of my ircd but i can see only local ircd users's spoofed ip and for user on other servers i can see 255.255.255.255 not the real one.

You have to replace it on all the servers in your network
and FOR THE LAST TIME, USE THE REPLY BUTTON. you're screwing threading over on
my client and it's pissing me off!

Pi
--
/* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
 * way.