Spoofed and ircop whois

Jack L. xxjack12xx at doramail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:22:09 EDT 2004

Like Anthony said, use hit the reply button so we know what you are talking about as I am doing now. It is extrememly annoying having to look back at previous emails to see what you are talking about. And have you loaded it on all servers and have hide_spoof_ips = no on everyone of them. Also, are you doing a whois remoteuser remoteuser?