user at host fun with stunnel

Paul-Andrew Joseph Miseiko esoteric at teardrop.ca
Thu Dec 9 00:02:14 EST 2004

Not without modifications to the IRCD source code.

It is probably a better idea to use a client SSL patch with the IRCD.

Or you could just consider the "user at internal.ip" a "feature".

ps. don't run stunnel as root.

-
Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!