ircd-hybrid-7.0.2 staged to /pub/irc/hybrid

Bill Bierman bill at mu.org
Tue Jun 22 15:09:01 EDT 2004

<snip>

> This release broke all the modules in contrib/ .. the ircd doesn't even
> segfault. It just dies.

That is probably the most useless report I've seen in a while.  We've tested
most of the contrib/ modules.  Which one can't you get to work?

Bill

--

William Alexander Bierman III

"How is this hate so deep, to lead us all so blindly killing?  Fools are we.
 If hate's the gate to peace, this is the last stop.  War: the only way to
 peace?  I don't fall for that.  You're righteous, so righteous, you're
 always so right.  Here there is more than's showing up, and I hope we can
 break it down so it's not so black and white."

    -- Dave Matthews