ircd-hybrid-7.0.2 staged to /pub/irc/hybrid

Anthony Martinez pi at pihost.us
Tue Jun 22 15:11:49 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 02:09:01PM -0500, Bill Bierman
carved this out of pure phosphors:

doing a modload on ojoin and on opme (at least) kill the server. The issue isn't
pertinent to me any more, because I just reverted to 7.0.1 + the DOS patch.

--
/* These are the most dangerous and useful defines. They do printk() during
 * the interrupt processing routine(s), so if you manage to get "flooded" by