/oper issue

Anthony Martinez pi at pihost.us
Tue Jun 29 22:18:41 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:31:56PM -0400, W. Campbell
carved this out of pure phosphors:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Marcel Klein wrote:
>
> > Download the m_opme.c here
> > http://ircd.botbay.net/pub/hybrid/4-Hackops/Hybrid-7+JW/RC3/

for all of my opping-into-channels needs, i use m_ojoin.so and /ojoin
@#LOLBOTNETCHANNEL ... i'm not sure if ojoin is still in the source, but I can
post it if need be. (it might have been m_force that wasn't in the source

--
# Basic IBM dingbats, some of which will never have a purpose clear
# to mankind