/oper issue

Jos Hörchner horcy at textonly.demon.nl
Wed Jun 30 10:38:16 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Martinez" <pi at pihost.us>
To: "General IRCD-Hybrid Discussion" <hybrid at lists.ircd-hybrid.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: /oper issue

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:31:56PM -0400, W. Campbell
carved this out of pure phosphors:
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Marcel Klein wrote:
>
> > Download the m_opme.c here
> > http://ircd.botbay.net/pub/hybrid/4-Hackops/Hybrid-7+JW/RC3/

> for all of my opping-into-channels needs, i use m_ojoin.so and /ojoin
> @#LOLBOTNETCHANNEL ... i'm not sure if ojoin is still in the source, but I
can
> post it if need be. (it might have been m_force that wasn't in the source

Well if you could explain how this m_ojoin.so module works, i would
appriciate that very much =)
I'm running hybrid 7.01 on FreeBSD from the portscollection.

--
# Basic IBM dingbats, some of which will never have a purpose clear
# to mankind