anonops in ircd.conf

Chet Rebman chet2003 at cybox.com
Fri Oct 15 14:10:48 EDT 2004

Thanks Fool for the input, I finally managed to get back to this.

Yes I have 7.0.3 I added the line to s_conf.c and performed a make clean
followed by a make and make install. However it didn't make a difference. The
default channel modes are still +tn The channel operator can set the +a mode which
seems to work correctly. It looks like only the channel operator can set the +a mode
otherwise I could write a little bot to set the mode when a new channel is created.

I would like the new channels created to default to +ant if possible. Should this line
have accomplished this?

..Chet