Remote unkline problem

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 13:55:05 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:50:23AM -0600, Jon Christopherson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I have corrected the stock m_unkline.c module by adding in the
> simple propagation code. Not sure why this was not added by the hybrid team,
> as it limits unkline functionality. Here is the patch:

Uhh.. CAP_KLN says only that the server is capable of receiving remote
klines.  This patch fucks compatibility with other ircds who rely on the
"UNKLN" capab (which hyb7 does not support, hence other ircds will never
send it a remote unkline).

Redefining the meaning of capabs is a bad idea.

--
-                        Lee H // anfl
-     Please Judy!  No more lesbian jam.  I cant keep it down!