The IRCD server protocol

Cody Harris qbasicer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:04:35 EDT 2004

It sounds weird, but what I want to do is connect hybrid and unreal
together, and I thought I have to make my own server to do it...

But my question is, how does it get this ecoding:
:.ÒsUt0ÌàØ PART #mediaone

And:
:ircd.vectec.net SJOIN 1095003606 #mediaone + :@QBasicer

Where does it get the # from, and where does it get .ÒsUt0ÌàØ from?

Thanks.

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:56:40 +0200, pcgod at chatjunkies.org

--
Website: http://vectec.net