The IRCD server protocol

Cody Harris qbasicer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 19:15:35 EDT 2004

Well, we can't move to hybrid because they use unreal for Windows, or
something like that.  I like hybrid, they like unreal.  Sounds like
fun eh?

I think I have a little much work ahead of me, but i'll see what I can
work out with them...

I will get back to you guys shortly, take care.

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:09:25 +0200, pcgod at chatjunkies.org

--
Website: http://vectec.net
Forums: http://vectec.net/forums