hybrid 703 with ssl

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:28:12 EDT 2005

If you're getting disconnected right away with no messages, it
probably means that your client isn't connecting using SSL. Check your
client and take a close look at your OpenSSL installation and make
sure everything there is working. I oper on Linknet, and 9 out of
every 10 SSL issues are related to users not looking into their
clients' SSL readiness.

If you're using mIRC, $sslready will tell you if SSL is working properly.

Also, as that is an unofficial hybrid patch, I think you need will
need to take it up with the maintainers of that patch in the future.

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)