ircd-hybrid-cg patchset near the horizon

Alan LeVee alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net
Thu Apr 28 00:36:40 EDT 2005

There would really be no need to write an entire protocol file, we only had
to edit 5 files with 2 to 3 lines of code to allow Anope to work with hybrid
for IP cloaking and registered user. 99% of the code writing was done to
hybrid to get it to work with anope's HostServ and do have Registered User
(+e) which is set by NickServ and cannot be unset.

Regards,

Alan 'knight-' LeVee
ChatJunkies IRC Operator and Assistant Project Developer
http://www.chatjunkies.org/
irc.chatjunkies.org