FW: ircd-hybrid release notification - ircd-hybrid-7.1.1

junk junk at boxchat.net
Wed Aug 3 20:36:04 EDT 2005

Lubomir Radev wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, junk wrote
>

>>Damn, You all are like a bunch of little kids that can't stop.
>>This list is General IRCD-Hybrid Discussion. I don't see anything about
>>ratbox nor do I care if hybrid is compatible with ratbox. If you kids
>>want to argue back and fourth then why not make ratbox-hybrid list so
>>you all can flame each other over there
>>

>either contribute something yourself or stop bitching

Bitching would be the ratbox team to the hybrid team! Like always.
I am not a coder. I subscribe to this list to learn and fix bugs. Not to
watch "young adults" argue.
All I'm saying is this stupid shit about hybrid and ratbox is getting
way to old.  BTW: I contribute daily to the hybrid team by using their
ircd and not ratbox. :)