FW: ircd-hybrid release notification - ircd-hybrid-7.1.1

Lubomir Radev demond at demond.net
Wed Aug 3 21:28:30 EDT 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, junk wrote:

> Bitching would be the ratbox team to the hybrid team! Like always.
> I am not a coder. I subscribe to this list to learn and fix bugs. Not to
> watch "young adults" argue.
> All I'm saying is this stupid shit about hybrid and ratbox is getting
> way to old.  BTW: I contribute daily to the hybrid team by using their
> ircd and not ratbox. :)

still, you are not entitled to discussions conforming your standards
(don't forget you are not a paying customer); and while you personally
don't care about hybrid-ratbox interoperability, it's an important issue
nevertheless and I personally don't see anything wrong with using this
list to resolve it (or, for that matter, the ratbox list)