hybrid Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

Dinko Korunic kreator at esa.fer.hr
Fri Aug 19 13:01:54 EDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 12:35:51PM -0400, Randall Berry wrote:
> Is there a service package available that offers the diversity of the
> dancer package that you would recomend? I've seen a few but they do not
> seem to include the features of the dancer package. If you or anyone
> knows of one better supported that provides the same or more features
> I'll be very thankful.

<shameless plug>
Did you check Hybserv? - http://www.hybserv.net/
</shameless plug>

Now serious, Dancer services are Hybserv fork AFAIK, but not maintained
any more. Correct me if I'm wrong.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic    NOTE:Standard.disclaimer.applies
URL:http://dkorunic.net  IRC:kre  ICQ:16965294  PGP:0xea160d0b