cluster suggestion (generic cluster support)

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:09:31 EST 2005

Hate it or not, the fact remains that it's very useful. I suppose,
though, that it could/should be done client-side... But someone
sometime decided it'd be good to implement it in ircd-hybrid. And I
don't think that the performance hit is terrible, though it does
clutter config files and stuff.

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)