TS6 ID's

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:57:32 EST 2005

Based on what you just noted, the current system is pretty wasteful
then, since there are obviously so many more combinations than
necessary. The amount of bandwidth that you save is minimal in
comparison to proper compression techniques, but that was merely
stated as a side effect.  You say that case-sensitive is faster, which
means that my idea is therefore faster. But according to what you said
afterwards, I assume you meant case-insensitive. That makes me wonder,
is it because of the tries in use for message parsing?

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)