m_forcenick.c causes core on 7.0.3

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:07:40 EST 2005

For your clarification, he sent me a full backtrace privately, which I
responded to with a fix. He then re-sent it to the list again. I
understand however that there may have been some latency-related
issues here, though.

I also understand that not everyone knows how to write modules, so I
pointed out where the error was, albeit a bit unclearly. Yes, I agree,
my explanation of what to fix was terrible. I did however follow that
up with a better explanation of how to fix it, which I am confident
would have fixed the issue.

To anyone with the authority to do so that is still reading this
thread: add this issue to the FAQ somewhere?

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)