TS6 ID's

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 20:50:12 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 08:12:43PM -0500, Rachel Llorenna wrote:
> Whatever works - Again, I was just curious why it was implemented that
> way. It's just a bit curious, that's all.

Not really.  Like I said, it was done to allow for forced nick change in the
future.

Whats "a bit curious" is that you presume that we dont know that making a
UID case insensitive would exponentially increase the namespace.  Honestly,
its really really funny.

Hey bill, we dont know shit!  Back to ircd school for us! :D

--
-                       Lee H // anfl
-     Out Of Cheese Error.  Replace lesbian jam to continue.