(invalid) command 'CLIENT'with only 9 arguments (expecting 10).

Alan LeVee alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net
Sat Jul 9 19:22:09 EDT 2005

Well for cryptlink you're not supposed to have send_password and
accept_password the RSA keys take care of that. Plus you need encryption
enabled.

Also if you're going to use Client SSL you need to define the sslport and
generate a PEM certificate.

However ircd-hybrid-7.1.0 was just released so you'd be better off
upgrading to that.

I'm already working on client SSL implementations for 7.1 that use TLS 2.0
(so the debian people are happy) and so it consumes less memory and has
less problems than Tim's SSL patch.

Regards,

Alan LeVee
ChatJunkies IRC Operator and Developer