(invalid) command 'CLIENT'with only 9 arguments (expecting 10).

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 07:17:37 EDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 11:51:39PM +0200, Gael de Lannoy wrote:
> I have two v7.0.3 hybrid hub servers (serv.er1 and serv.er2), linked with
> cryptlink, but it only links for like 1sec then i get this error on
> serv.er1: "*** Notice -- Dropping server serv.er2 due to (invalid) command
> 'CLIENT'with only 9 arguments (expecting 10)."

The 'CLIENT' command is used in the pseudo-TS6 protocol that was created.
It was never really completed to a state where it was worthwhile though, and
when its not available it simply falls back to pure TS5.

You could try forcibly disabling it by removing the CAP_UID entry from
captab in src/s_serv.c on one of your servers, recompiling and then
restarting it..

--
-                 Lee H // anfl