Crypthost ip

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:41:39 EST 2005

Jack,

It seemed as if he wanted host masking/cloaking similar to Unreal
IRCd's +x user mode. Of course spoofs would work, but you would need
to predetermine all the addresses of your users. It works on small
networks, but not larger ones where opers don't know everyone.

--
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)