numerous bugs present in 7.2.0

CoolCold coolcold at coolcold.org
Fri Feb 10 10:21:38 EST 2006

Hello ThaPrince,

T> Hello,

T> No problem at all! Another problem i have found is that client SSL
T> seems to randomly disconnect people for no apparant reason. It seems
T> to get worse the more SSL clients you have on the server. I havent
T> been able to track down whats causing it, and it only affects ssl
T> clients. Normal clients on the same server arent disconnected. The SSL
T> users will simply be disconnected with a message akin to "Remote host
T> has closed the Connection" or similar. It also seems to cascade and
T> spread to other SSL users(I.E when one triggers it, it often
T> disconnects other SSL users as well). If you need help tracking this
T> one down I would be more than willing to help, as the SSL capability
T> of hybrid is very popular :)

T> Regards,

T> Jon

ThaPrince - I've found hybrid disconnect ssl connected clients if I
connect on ssl'ed port with telnet and send some random strings.
In my case it's enought to send:
bla
bla
bla

and server disconnects telnet connection and then drops ssl connected
client with same reason as ur. Try to check this, may be we have the
same problems.
And one more - adx told me the problem may be caused with epoll, so
plz do /info and see, what SELECT_TYPE is used.

np: 15. Black Eyed Peas "Union (Feat. Sting)"

Best regards,
CoolCold [COOLCOLD-RIPN]