k-line quit reason

Janek janecek42 at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 10 19:37:06 EST 2006

Ok I have done it probably...See attached .diffs...it seams to work, but Im not sure if I didnt do any coding error, which may lead my ircd to crash...and the other thing is that it takes current user nick to kline reason...is there any way to take nick from the config? And im not sure about rklines etc...and maybe if i have changed that files i missed something else. Sorry for rather strange character of this post. Looking forward for hearing from you soon.

Janek