Selecting a Bot

Scott scott_ttocs46 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 19:09:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,

  I got hybserv to work. However, I am disappointed; despite the fact that it does have a nickserv, users can still connect to channels and see whats going on.

  Does anyone know of an alternate irc service that does not allow people to enter a channel w/o entering a username and password.

  With the server I have, only people that need to be there will connect, however, I may get 2-3 new users a day. And modifying the config is not practical. I need some sort of automated way to register them.

  Thanks,
  Scott