Include a file in the ircd.conf & reload question

nospam at ofloo.org nospam at ofloo.org
Sat Sep 23 19:06:20 EDT 2006

look in the header of the example conf there it's described how to use
".include" just put for example auth.conf in your etc dir and include it
that's it to reload it rehash, no one will die... tho not sure if the
new auth lines are applied to the already connected users.. especially
not things like spoofing there hosts ..