A question about logging

Matheus Morais matheus.morais at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:50:44 EDT 2007

Well, I support that idea too in a comunity chat environment but in cited
situation the chat will be used by employees and the server is hosted and
financed by the employers. The chat won't be used to fun or anything else,
will be used as comunication method between the employees and is the company
right see what they are talking about to verify if abuses are being
committed.
Thanks for the patch, I will apply it and recompile the server.

Thanks in advance,
Matheus Morais