A question about logging

Matheus Morais matheus.morais at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:15:48 EDT 2007

Well Joan, I'm not interested in what they are talking about but the board
of the company are. I'm just the server admin and they have asked to me if I
could made that kind of log. I plan to create a hash for each log file
before send the logs to the board members as form to protect the users and
to guarantee the credibility of the information contained into the log. As
far as I understand, respect and agree with all your concerns about log the
whole server information, I've no choice since this was applied to me for
the top members of the company hierarchy.

Thanks,
Matheus Morais