Admin Module

Wouter Snels nospam at ofloo.org
Tue Oct 14 18:31:57 EDT 2008

I'm not saying I don't agree, .. the thought alone is scary, all you
should do is send the send buffer to a client of your liking, i'm just
guessing but i guess it won't be much more then that.

That's probably why I think a module should be written to make people
aware that it is possible.

Regards, ..