Linking using ircd-hybrid-7.2.3

Steffan Wood steffan.wood at me.com
Sun Apr 12 14:37:56 EDT 2009

I'm setting up a development server which will need to allow any
server to link to it. How do I go about this? Does ircd-hybrid-7.2.3
support this by default? Is there a certain file I need to edit in
ircd-hybrid-7.2.3 to allow this?
Are wildcards supported in the connect{} blocks to allow this?

---
persons only and may be confidential. Information contained should not
be, may not be, disclosed to any third party without prior written
consent from the above sender. If you have been the recipient of this
e-mail unintentionally you should delete this e-mail, and/or any
attached files to this e-mail. Please note that this e-mail has been
created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure
communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this
lack of security when e-mailing us. Although steps have been taken to
ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are virus free, we advise
that the recipient should take steps to ensure they are virus free.