gungline

Joan Touzet joant at ieee.org
Wed Mar 25 15:57:04 EDT 2009

I was the one who suggested Gavin come here. Does anyone have the time
to code this? The EFNet deadline for implementation is end of March -
so not much time. That said this is fairly simple code to implement.

I don't know if I have a commit bit anymore, but if all else fails I
could consider working on this over the weekend.

-Joan
---
Joan Touzet  |  joant at ieee.org  |  wohali at efnet