How to reserve a nickname?

spam.spam.spam.spam at free.fr spam.spam.spam.spam at free.fr
Wed May 13 05:24:04 EDT 2009

Ok I chose to install anope-1.8.0 wich give a lot of services and the service
"NickServ".
-I have installed the service (./configure, make, make install)
-I have configured it (services.conf)
-I have configured the ircd.conf :
"/*
 * connect {}
 */
connect {
        name = "services.localhost.net";
        host = "127.0.0.1";
        send_password = "mypass";
        accept_password = "mypass";
        encrypted = no;
        hub_mask = "*";
};"
-I have launched the irc daemon
-I have launched the services daemon
-I have checked the services.log file
-I have checked the ircd.log file :
"[2009/5/13 10.56] Server Ready
[2009/5/13 10.57] Link with services.localhost.net[unknown at 127.0.0.1]
established: (TS KLN GLN KNOCK CHW IE EX QS) link"

But this doesn't work because :
"irc.anope.org, #anope :
<YuGiOhJCJ> hello
<YuGiOhJCJ> unable to register to the forum "technical problem" so I ask a
question here
<YuGiOhJCJ> Why when I type "/nickserv" in my IRC i get "nickserv :Unknown
command"?
<YuGiOhJCJ> http://www.anope.org/paste.php?id=92b8374a
<mrfrenzy> YuGiOhJCJ: you need to add an alias in your ircd
<YuGiOhJCJ> mrfrenzy, ok and do you know how to do this with ircd-hybrid ?
<mrfrenzy> no, the documentation for ircd-hybrid probably does though
<YuGiOhJCJ> ok ty
<mrfrenzy> and I believe thera are guides on the anope website"

Do you know how to add an alias?

Selon spam.spam.spam.spam at free.fr: