[hybrid] Error message on Hybrid server

jean.christophe.fuzzati at fr.ey.com jean.christophe.fuzzati at fr.ey.com
Mon May 14 05:37:12 EDT 2012

Hi all,

When I try to connect to my Hybrid server I got this error message :

14:14 -!- Irssi: Looking up 192.168.x.x
14:14 -!- Irssi: Connecting to 192.168.x.x [192.168.x.x] port 6667
14:14 -!- Irssi: Connection to 192.168.x.x established
14:14 !hybrid7 *** Looking up your hostname...
14:14 !hybrid7 *** Checking Ident
14:15 !hybrid7 *** No Ident resp

It should come from the conf file but I don't know where exactly, can
someone help me please ?
Than you

Cordialement/Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüssen

                          Jean Christophe Fuzzati | Senior IT Security Consultant | IT Risk & Assurance

                          Ernst & Young

                          Tour First - 1 place des Saisons - TSA 14444, 92037 - Paris La Défense Cedex,
                          France

                          Office: +33 1 55 61 34 89 | Mobile: +33 6 10 25 44 29 |
                          jean.christophe.fuzzati at fr.ey.com

                          Fax: +33 1 55 24 67 89

                          Website: www.ey.com

                          Thank you for considering the environmental impact of printing emails.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.