[hybrid] hybserv + Hybrid 8; Debian packaging

Michael Wobst wobst.michael at web.de
Thu Jan 3 14:27:34 EST 2013

Holla Dominic,

can't tell you much about Hybserv, but as far as I know, it still works
good so far with the latest hybrid release. From what I have heard,
SVSNICK (or the forced-nickchange-mechanism in general), does not longer
work in Hybserv, and leads to a services crash. But this is just because
the ircd's SVSNICK command now requires 3 parameters instead of 2; so
this can be fixed easily.

Regards,
Michael