[hybrid] Linking 7/8 with cryptlink/SSL?

Amrit Panesar apanesar at 4195tech.com
Sun Jan 13 21:25:40 EST 2013

My recommendation would be to simply minimize downtime as much as possible. Instead of pulling single servers offline, compile, configure, and install the new version along side the old version. This will allow you to quickly kill the old ircd process and start the new one. This would have to be done on every 7x server in the network, simultaneously to avoid downtime

Sent from my iPhone