[hybrid] Clients can't connect (register) on Ubuntu 12.04LTS system

rjvahc at googlemail.com rjvahc at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:28:52 EDT 2013

I know this problem, but there is no solution in few words. You must dig
deep to get out what's the problem this day, reading logs, modifying
configs in small steps and so on. I could try to help going into machine
if it is clean with no sensible data, but no idea what it could be with
the text you provided. By the way, sentences with "...Ident response"
are kinda only thing an IRC server says when having problems, it's like
"* Ident response" = "I got problems", with no details what problems it
could be.