Services

Lubomir Radev demond at demond.net
Wed Jul 7 09:24:09 EDT 2004

Hybserv doesn't scale well.

AFAIK, there's only one relatively large hybrid-based network that uses
it (unibg), and it crashes every other hour (they use rather archaic
versions of both ircd and services, but still).

I hear Ircservices (http://www.ircservices.za.net) is one good
alternative. It's been around for quite some time, supporting several
types of ircd, and since recently, hybrid7.