Services

Joshua Kwan joshk at triplehelix.org
Wed Jul 7 10:49:04 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 11:46:46PM -0400, Josh Nikaji Stefanski wrote:
> Question, what does everyone use for services?
> I know hybserv is, or was, good choice to run alongside ircd-hybrid
> (I've been running it myself for quite some time). The only thing is the
> rather unstable codebase hybserv is built on and I'm wondering if there
> are any alternatives that live up to hybserv's compatibility/feature list.

Hybserv works... it's just kind of buggy. Are you using cvs snaps at
hybserv.dyndns.org? That is what I have packaged in Debian (although I
don't use it anymore, so I've just orphaned it.)

FWIW Aniverse uses a patched Hybserv I think, you'd have to hit up
scuzzy to get the source... I think.

--
Joshua Kwan