how to see +ps channels

aaaa aaaaa joan_rus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 19:40:07 EST 2005

Thank you for that warning!!! And can you tell me where I can find what are that commands and what does they commands do? I have looked in m_operspy.c but I can not see anything that I can understand :(

Rachel Llorenna <rachies at gmail.com> wrote:Any IRC Operators with the operspy = yes; flag in their operator {}
block should be able to use the commands. Take care to choose these
operators carefully to protect the privacy of your users, because
OPERSPY permits several other controversial commands. This is one of
the reasons why m_operspy is a contrib module and not in the main
source tree.
Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)