Crypthost ip

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:31:41 EST 2005

I just took a look in the ircd-archive at http://wohmart.net/ircd/
(former http://ircd.botbay.net)

This seems to be what you're looking for:
http://wohmart.com/ircd/pub/hybrid/3-Feature/hostmask/hostmasking.patch2

However, I haven't tested it, and I'm not sure which version of hybrid
it's written for. Still, if you're willing to get your hands dirty you
might be able to adapt the idea to the current hybrid version and to
suit your needs.

There are also unofficial HostServ patches too:

http://www.wohmart.com/ircd/pub/hybrid/3-Feature/hostserv-contrib/7/m_chghost.c
http://www.wohmart.com/ircd/pub/hybrid/3-Feature/hostserv-contrib/7/m_chgident.c

--
Regards,