hybrid 703 with ssl

Rachel Llorenna rachies at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:22:27 EDT 2005

Yeah. It might be better if a branch of hybrid was made instead,
although that would require significant amounts of extra work. Keeping
patch sets current is a difficult thing to do, which is why so few
have survived: they end up getting thrown out or merged into the main
ircd tree. It might be interesting to see client-to-server SSL as an
option for the main ircd-hybrid tree, but I doubt that's going to
happen any time in the near future, as it is not currently in use on
EFnet.

On 5/2/05, Alan LeVee <alan.levee at prometheus-designs.net> wrote:
> Well it's more about a matter of time, which I don't have a lot of right now
> since I'm relocating to another state. The patch works fine it's just I have
> to manually write it in since I can't simply apply it due to the heavy
> amount of changes to the source code that was done.

Regards,

Rachel Llorenna (frequency)