[hybrid] Restricting the nicknames for users.

Mark Cunningham contact at markcunningham.ie
Thu Jan 17 13:48:53 EST 2013

/*
 * resv {}:  nicks and channels users may not use/join (OLD Q:)
 */
resv {
        /* reason: the reason for the proceeding resv's */
        reason = "There are no services on this network";

        /* resv: the nicks and channels users may not join/use */
        nick = "nickserv";
        nick = "chanserv";
        channel = "#services";

        /* resv: wildcard masks are also supported in nicks only */
        reason = "Clone bots";
        nick = "clone*";
};